Thursday 9 May 2013

Totnes and Dartington Open Studios. 24th-27th May.

Well folks, it's that time of year again, when artists all over the land are regretting the impulse they had in January, to sign up to one of the Open Studio events that happen over summer.

It all seemed like such fun when we got together in the pub at the beginning of the year to talk about brochures and private views. But now it seems terribly close and I realise what a lot of work there is to do. And worse, I'm going to have to tidy up!

To avoid such things for as long as possible (the tidying up bit, I mean) I've been painting T shirts in the hope that someone will buy them over the bank holiday weekend, 24th-27th May. There will be cards too, and bags. Even some paintings, if we're lucky.


So, if your in the Totnes area for the bank holiday, why not pop along to TDOS and say hello. It would be lovely to see you.

3 comments:

  1. We popped along & bought 2 pictures :)
    Lovely work, Thank You x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you did. And I was right, it was lovely to see you! Thank you, I hope you enjoy your pictures. :)

      Delete
  2. Currently munching choc sat smiling at my giant blue cat!

    ReplyDelete